Skip to content

Proudly Serving
the Valley Since 1975

Licensed & Bonded by the State of Texas School Lic. # C0056

What documents will I need to take to Benavides Driving School or the DPS for the driving test?

If you take the driving test at Benavides Driving School or DPS, you will need the following documents: DE-964 Certificate of Completion (the green certificate) for the Driver Education Course, Verification of Enrollment (VOE) form (if under 18 years of age), 30-Hour Log, ITTD 2-Hour Video and Learners Permit.

Posted in: Teens and Parents