Skip to content

Proudly Serving
the Valley Since 1975

Licensed & Bonded by the State of Texas School Lic. # C0056

What else do I need to take with me to DPS for Permit?

The documents that you need to take are: VOE or TEA form from the High School you are currently attending, Original Birth Certificate or Certified Copy, Original Social Security Card of Verification of Social Security Number,  DE-964 certificate from Benavides Driving School, $16.00, The DPS Application (we will provide one), School ID or School Transcript and 2 utility bills.

Posted in: Teens and Parents